What should a community do with its unused land? Plant food, of course. With energy and humor, Pam Warhurst tells at the TEDSalon the story of how she and a growing team of volunteers came together to turn plots of unused land into communal vegetable gardens, and to change the narrative of food in their community.
ReThink Resources was founded on the belief that we must take action through services and education. Services include LEED AP, Water Star AP,Sustainable Landscape Design, Horticulture and Eco Conulsting Services. Education being the most important, can be given freely and passed on with out cost. This blog aims to suppliment the education aspect of our company.
Our mission is provide quality environmentally friendly services, eco-consulting services and enlightenment to our clients, because we realize that the Earth is the only home we have.
Edward Crowley LEED AP, GI-BMP, ASLA
- Construction Documents for Polk County Courthouse Parking Garage fb.me/2yYbpmBFE 3 years ago
- Backyard Design for Residential Client fb.me/6HLqCHgle 3 years ago
- SHE SPACE "Outdoor spaces exclusively for her." sustainabledesignandconsulting.com 3 years ago
- Illustrative Site Plan for Community Entrance Redesign fb.me/6CtP8Dn9V 3 years ago
- Quick curb appeal graphic before and after for a recent client fb.me/32Phy9MKK 3 years ago
- Concept for Berkley Accelerated Middle School in Auburndale fb.me/1H2xiJ0JX 3 years ago